Sunday, March 4, 2012

Create a 'wordle' t-shirt!

Here's something different. I was playing around with a simple but powerful little app called 'Wordle' and it allows you to create a collage of words and apply different layouts and colours. It also allows you to add a link of a blog to create a cloud of words used. So I tried this blog's URL and this is what 'Wordle' created automatically. I thought this was pretty cool.




I then thought I could create an image that I could have printed on a black t-shirt. My own rock-fusion concert t-shirt. For the example below I typed all the artists that I listen to or who have influenced my music taste. I am making a jpeg of this and will then print on the back of a black t-shirt. 




Click on the images for a more detailed view.



Clearly the above examples are rather on the crowded side - here's another more simple example below. 




The final example below is the same as above but I chose a white background with a different font. Takes a second to alter. Have a go at trying it out. It's great fun!
Link to site



No comments:

Post a Comment